Take a walk down memory lane with us and see where it all brie-gan for Kurrajong Kitchen Cheese Lovers Festival.
FROMAGE HEART TO YOURS: HUNTER VALLEY HOSTS FIRST ANNUAL SOLD OUT CHEESE LOVER’S FESTIVAL
3,000 people came to enjoy and support the Hunter region and the amazing cheesemakers that participated in the festival. We are proud of the many great elements that kickstarted our journey, including our Celebrity Cook Lyndey Milan.
- Celebrity Cook Lyndey Milan
- Classic Cheese House Dinner and Lunch
- Fancy Cheesecake Competition
- 30 cheese, wine, beer and condiment stalls
- Cheese and wine workshops
- Cheese and wine matching experience
- Kids Zone
Head to our gallery to see photos.
GRATE NEWS: CHEESE LOVERS FESTIVAL IS BACK AND FETA THAN EVER
Nick Haddow leads the cream of artisan cheese makers descending on the Hunter Valley in June
Cheese worshippers rejoice, back by popular demand Cheese Lovers Festival, sponsored by Kurrajong Kitchen, is returning to New South Wales. In 2017, 4,500 cheese lovers paid homage to cheese in all flavours, textures, and forms over two indulgently cheesy days.
In only our second year, Cheese Lovers Festival was celebrated around the world for its innovative facilitation of creating a unique product that blended the delicious Armenian lavosh bread, proudly produced by Kurrajong Kitchen, and Hunter Belle Cheese’s creamy cheeses to come up with the mouth-watering Cheese Cone. We received worldwide coverage, with stories in the U.S., U.K. and Sweden, with a reach of 50 million.
- ‘The Big Cheese’ Nick Haddow, Celebrity Chef and Cheesemonger, Bruny Island Cheese Co. & Bruny Island Beer Co.
- Beer and Cheese Workshops with White Rabbit Brewery
- Wine and Cheese Matching Experience with Two Fat Blokes
- Classic Cheese Dinner and Lunch
- ‘Fancy’ Cheesecake Competition (Amateur Only)
- 40 of your favourite cheese, wine, beer and condiment stalls and food trucks
- Kurrajong Kitchen Kids Zone
- More bands, more music – jazz, blues and funk
Head to our gallery to see photos from 2017.